Valuable and scarce
Limiting water withdrawal, water purity and reducing water consumption are top issues in golf course management.
Follow us on Facebook
- Saving water around the clubhouse6. August 2022 - 17:38
- Summer tour of State Secretary Baumann at Freiburg GC5. August 2022 - 7:42
- GC Hanau: Sustainability strategy for climate change4. August 2022 - 9:33
- Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational achieves carbon neutrality1. August 2022 - 11:48
- Royal Homburger GC: 48 hectares of nature experience29. July 2022 - 16:39
Golf courses can play a positive role in protecting drinking water. Example: The GC Garmisch-Partenkirchen in the Loisachtal contributes to securing the drinking water needs of the metropolis of Munich.
Liters of water are poured at the world-class Pinehurst No. 2 saved on average by a new greenkeeping concept.