Valuable and scarce
Limiting water withdrawal, water purity and reducing water consumption are top issues in golf course management.
Follow us on Facebook
- Image: Destination Navarino/TemesGreenkeeping with minimal input for top quality28. November 2022 - 15:00
- Austria’s greenkeepers discuss future issues24. November 2022 - 12:33
- The weatherman from Kauai24. November 2022 - 12:21
- England Golf pioneer in CO2 measurement of tournaments16. November 2022 - 16:22
- Sports sponsorship in transition10. November 2022 - 17:45
Golf courses can play a positive role in protecting drinking water. Example: The GC Garmisch-Partenkirchen in the Loisachtal contributes to securing the drinking water needs of the metropolis of Munich.
Liters of water are poured at the world-class Pinehurst No. 2 saved on average by a new greenkeeping concept.