Industry & Equipment
This is how the golf industry deals with the issue of sustainability.
How is golf equipment produced? How does retail in golf deal with the issue of sustainability in supply chains and e-commerce?
Follow us on Facebook
- Europe’s golf scene struggles for water21. March 2023 - 20:18
- Circular economy with the golf ball18. March 2023 - 6:00
- Golf and sustainability: One with nature15. March 2023 - 10:54
- Golf can no longer afford borderlessness14. March 2023 - 20:03
- USGA and R&A decide on sustainability with ball limit14. March 2023 - 19:31
As outdoor sports enthusiasts, golfers are developing an increasing awareness of the sustainable production of the objects they use. This is especially true for clothing.
According to a study by the OTTO mail order company, CO2 causes the production of a white cotton T-shirt.