Industry & Equipment
This is how the golf industry deals with the issue of sustainability.
How is golf equipment produced? How does retail in golf deal with the issue of sustainability in supply chains and e-commerce?
Follow us on Facebook
- Saving water around the clubhouse6. August 2022 - 17:38
- Summer tour of State Secretary Baumann at Freiburg GC5. August 2022 - 7:42
- GC Hanau: Sustainability strategy for climate change4. August 2022 - 9:33
- Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational achieves carbon neutrality1. August 2022 - 11:48
- Royal Homburger GC: 48 hectares of nature experience29. July 2022 - 16:39
As outdoor sports enthusiasts, golfers are developing an increasing awareness of the sustainable production of the objects they use. This is especially true for clothing.
According to a study by the OTTO mail order company, CO2 causes the production of a white cotton T-shirt.